What are you looking at?

Oh... you want to know? Oh, yes, of course. Well I'm Hollie Anderson and this is a collection of my work and ramblings. Thats it really, don't worry I won't be upset if you leave. I won't cry. Honest...

Well. Maybe a little.

Tuesday 18 August 2009

On Hiatus

Hello all, this will be my last post for a while as my beloved computer, Malachai, has a-sploded and due to my housemate leaving I will have no internet in the home for the forseeable future, so this may be the last post for a little while!

In other news, I am making a doll which I am SO SO SO proud of. But, alas, I cannot post any photos just yet as she is a birthday present for my chum, Rhiannon. Suffice to say she is smooth and sleek and turning a little '20s, which was a total accident but if that's what she wants then that's what she gets (I'm talking about the doll here, not Rhiannon).

So, Jareth and I will be travelling back to Hereford tonight, along with all of my work, paintings, dolls ect. and the £30 worth of Lush products which I couldn't resist. Hopefully the river will be nice and warm when I get there and I can go for a late night dip before bed, ahh, Hereford, how I love thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment