What are you looking at?

Oh... you want to know? Oh, yes, of course. Well I'm Hollie Anderson and this is a collection of my work and ramblings. Thats it really, don't worry I won't be upset if you leave. I won't cry. Honest...

Well. Maybe a little.

Friday 21 May 2010

I'm about to be disowned...

I've been featured in my first ever Folksy Friday! Alongside the very talented Beautiful Skin, I am honoured. Check it out at the wonderful blog over here.

In other news I have a new tattoo, which I have lusted after for years and been perfecting the designs and colouring for... but, um, my lovely Mum, Liz, who is ever so supportive and whom I could not study or function without has not seen them. And she's not a fanof tattoos, so I am going to leave it optional for you to look mother dear (I can cover it in your presence if you like)! If you do fancy a gander, however, click the jump.



Thats my christmas cancelled. I love you Mum! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment