What are you looking at?

Oh... you want to know? Oh, yes, of course. Well I'm Hollie Anderson and this is a collection of my work and ramblings. Thats it really, don't worry I won't be upset if you leave. I won't cry. Honest...

Well. Maybe a little.

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Long time...

... no see, eh?

Well this past (internet free) month has been rather exciting, what with a total change in direction, various crafty events and not to mention the start of a new term. Georgia and Rosa have been sold, and there are a few more dolls on the way for a craft fair in Hereford coming up, details later, I'm not sure on them myself just yet, and then I will be stopping making them. Not because I don't enjoy it, but because I have a new love: LIFESIZE FIGURATIVE CERAMICS. Muhahaha.

Now, I have two questions 1: Does anyone know where I can get hold of some antlers and 2: How in the world am I going to attatch slip cast ceramic antlers to a 5 foot something clay woman? Well, really I think thats a question for the ceramics Technical Demonstrator. But seriously, I am in desperate need of antlers! Something I never thought I'd say.

So that is life as I know it for now, as soon as I have the first naked lady out of the kiln (if I can ever fit her in) then I shall post photographs, until then I'll be concentrating on the three projects, two essays and two presentations and one craft fair I have to do before christmas. Why can't student life just stay easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment