What are you looking at?

Oh... you want to know? Oh, yes, of course. Well I'm Hollie Anderson and this is a collection of my work and ramblings. Thats it really, don't worry I won't be upset if you leave. I won't cry. Honest...

Well. Maybe a little.

Monday 22 June 2009

What Next?

The first day of my summer holiday has arrived and its... well... dull.

So far I have knitted a little, chatted to Jareth (my cockatiel), trawled through some websites and now I am here. I have until October with nothing to do. Except two weeks of house sitting for my parents and a week of festival goodness with some old friends.

For the longest time I have wanted to try out wild living, just to get up and go and live on the move with nothing but my tent and a whole host of weaponry (I'm a paranoid kind of person).

So maybe, just maybe, I'll set aside a month for this, and take my sketchbook and my sleeping bag and trail the Wye Valley, drawing as I go. I really think its something I have to try at least once, and what better time to give it a go? I have no responsibilities, no one asking me not to, no job to hold down. The only thing I have to worry about is finding a babysitter for Jareth, but I'm sure Alex would feed him for a few weeks whilst I was away.

Hmm, yes, the more I think about it the more Hollie's Art Trail Camping Extravaganza seems like a great idea.

Yes I had to name it. Obviously. :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment